Friday, June 20, 2008

say cheese!

can you believe how amazingly beautiful she looks, even after her first round of chemo? i admire her strength and grace more than anything. new camera, by the way. it's gorgeous. sony alpha a100 10.2mp digital slr. my new baby. i've been saving, lord knows i've been saving. dad chipped in, bless his heart. 



"And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow.
But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself it's best to compose a poem,
An honest verse of longing or a simple song of hope. That is why I'm singing, 'Baby don't worry 'cause now I got your back.'
And every time your feel like crying, I'm gonna try to make you laugh.
And if I can't, if it hurts too bad, then we will wait for it to pass
And I will keep you company through those days so long and black."

1 loves:

Corinne said...

i love momm.
you forgot to mention how she's still got a good attitude, even after everything.

{tweets by holly aletha}

RewriteEngine On RewriteRule ^/(.*)$ http://www.hollyaletha.com/$1 [R=301,L]